I want to keep you informed of our plans to stay safe during the COVID-19 outbreak. With our Medical Director's recommendations, our office is currently closed. Our staff is working remotely to serve our clients. We will remain closed until Dr. Clifford gives us the okay to re-open, as we lack personal protective equipment to keep everyone virus-free.
During this critical time, we have had to put new policies and procedures in place to keep everyone safe. We have moved furniture and other items out of the reception area and counseling rooms. We are also taking inventory of material items our clients may need and working to package them for easy pick up.
We are not certain of what the future holds, but we know WHO holds our future! May this be a time where we are seeking The Lord and His strength. Please join us in praying for Aspire Together, our staff, volunteers and clients, for our State and for our Country.
Here is the latest information to protect yourself and loved ones during this time:
1. Drink lots of hot liquids.
2. Gargle with antiseptic and warm water, you can use lemon juice or vinegar.
3. The virus attaches to clothing and hair.
4. Shower as soon as you get home from shopping, work, or any activity where you may have been contaminated by others or surfaces you have touched.
5. Wash the clothes you were wearing immediately, or hang them outside in the sunshine.
6. Wash all metal surfaces. The virus can stay active for up to nine days on hard surfaces.
7. Wash your hands every 20 minutes for at least 20 seconds with a foaming cleanser.
8. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables and increase your zinc consumption.
9. Animals do not spread the virus.
10. Avoid people who have the flu as that will weaken your immune system.
11. Avoid eating and drinking only cold foods and drinks.
12. The virus starts with a sore throat for 3-4 days. If you get a sore throat, repeat all the above steps.
We are praying for you, our friends. If you have a prayer request or an immediate need that we can help with, please let us know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
May The Lord bless you and protect you!